Jason Welker has developed a complete set of PowerPoints and practice activities with answer keys to suppor teachers and students achieve mastery in their introductory (IB or AP) Economics course. The resources are available in a variety of packages. To learn more and order your teaching and learning resources, follow the links below:
The PowerPoitns cover every section of the AP course and sections 1, 2 and 3 of the IB course (Micro, Macro and International Economics). They can be purchased as a complete set or as individual packages to suite your needs. Follow the links below to learn more about what’s included with each package and to place an order.
- Complete Set of Economics PowerPoints $150
- Microeconomics PowerPoints $75
- Macroeconomics PowerPoints $75
Practice Activities with Answer Keys
The practice activities cover every topic in the IB course and most in the AP course (not including resource markets and consumer behavior, which will be added soon). Some activities require research from 3rd party sites (CIA World Factbook, World Bank, Bureuau of Labor Statistics, etc.) to provide students with evidence requiring analysis that builds their understanding of Economics. All activities include detailed answer keys that can be used to grade student work or provided to students to provide formative feedback.
Follow the links below to learn more about what’s included with each set of activities and to place an order.
- Complete Set of practice activities with answer keys $180
- Microeconomics practice activities with answer keys $75
- Macroeconomics practice activities with answer keys $65
- International Economics practice activities with answer keys $30
- Development Economics practice activities with answer keys $40
Do you have a question about my resources? Ask away! I’ll get back to with an answer as soon as possible!